10 Things I Hate Most
“You don’t stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing.” Michael Pritchard
My biggest fear of growing old, is becoming a cranky, bitter old lady, who can’t even stand to be in the same room as herself.
I find myself distressed as of late. Everybody has a dark side, and mine for the most part stays suppressed. But lately I find myself being very hateful. And over the most frivolous things too.
I remember when I was in the 7th grade, ahh Mr bornfriend, my science teacher. I hated him. But to him the word “hate” was considered a bad word. No joking… If anyone used the word “hate” they got detention. Well guess where Kris was once a week. And there was nothing I could do about it, the more I got into trouble, the more spiteful I became. It was a very long year to say the least. If I didn’t learn anything in his class that year, I at least learned one thing. A life long lesson about being a good person. I thank him for that.
So here I am a life time later where people are pissing me off or I’m hating something so petty that I can’t stand myself. I think back to the times I sat in detention, wondering where that girl is who learned a life long lesson.
The 10 things I hate most.
- I hate inflated xmas lawn ornaments.
- I hate when people block intersections and you need to make a left turn.
- I hate rude people
- I hate people who think they are better then me.
- I hate when I get a shopping cart with a broken wheel.
- I hate when things don’t go my way.
- I hate when people take their time.
- I hate when people beep their horn for no reason.
- I hate cooking, doing laundry and gardening.
- I hate when people get in my way.
Should I go on. No, I don’t think so. Next issue, ten things I love.