Insanity Only Leads To Bigger And Better Things
You would think, being unemployed would give me the opportunity to fill these empty pages, everyday, with something worthwhile to read. You would think, I would find small projects around the house, that you normally wouldn’t have time for if you were working full time. Or, maybe catch up on reading, find a hobby, sort old photos, get rid of some junk or even paint a room.
I haven’t done any of this, not to its full extent, anyway. But I have discovered that…
1. not only is there second hand smoke but there is third hand smoke, too.
2. Al Roker is awesome, I mean, I love that man.
3. if you sit long enough your joints stiffen up and make it hard for you to move.
4. Eliza Dushku boobs bounce…like jiggly jello.
5. I have complete and utter contempt for people who will do anything, like have 8 babies, to become famous. I also, want to know how the fucker’s nails look perfect one month after having those 8 babies.
6. it’s amazing how your hair stays, oh so, perfect while surfing in the ocean.
7. if you mix some herbs and berries and light candles you can get almost anything you want.
8. the five second rule, for dropping food on the floor DOES NOT apply. And your kitchen sink has more fecal bacteria than your toilet bowl, due to the fact of handling raw food near it.
9. Mahjong is not as easy as it looks.
10. in, good vs. evil, good always wins and sometimes that’s just not good enough.
11. the dude from American Idol with the awesome hair, really turns me on.
12. after 10 years of not watching soap operas you can turn them on and know exactly what’s happening.
It’s bad enough to get the winter blues but to get them while not working could lead to some troubling thoughts…and making lists…